Posted on September 12 2017
Have you ever participated in a fundraising walk or run knowing your registration dollars were going to a good cause but didn’t know exactly what the specifics were?
This will be BANDI Wear’s 5th year exhibiting our pocketed belts at the Air Force Marathon’s Health and Fitness expo and we wanted to know! We dug-in and discovered these great organizations!
- Fisher Nightingale Houses - “provides housing to families of patients receiving medical care at major military and VA medical centers”.
- USO of Central and Southern Ohio - “enhances the quality of life of the U.S. Armed Forces personnel and families worldwide and creates a cooperative relationship between U.S. Military communities and involved or supporting civilian communities”.
- Air Force Enlisted Village - “a nonprofit organization who provides a safe and secure home for surviving spouses of retired enlisted U.S. Airmen. Located along the Emerald Coast of northwest Florida near Eglin Air Force Base and Hurlburt Field”.
- Dayton Children’s Hospital - “to help kids battling serious injuries and illnesses and help purchase life-saving medical equipment and state-of-the-art technology so that children in the region have access to the best care”.
- The Tactical Air Control Party Association serves “to remember our fallen, to honor the living, and to aid brothers in need. We will promote the brotherhood and camaraderie amongst the TACP community by sponsoring, coordinating, and assembling members to celebrate as fellow warriors, and we will serve as an informational conduit to the community.”
So, not only are you doing your body good by participating in these events but you are helping a whole lot of other people at the same time! Cheers!